Kevane Grant Thornton
Kevane Grant Thornton (KGT) is the Puerto Rico member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax, audit, outsourcing and advisory firms. We cultivate strong relationships with our clients, enabling us to deliver an integrated range of services and give you the top-quality customer service that you expect and deserve for your business.
Excellence in professional services means adding real value to your business, understanding your specific needs in a timely manner and having flexibility. Our breadth and depth of experience across industries and clients gives us the edge in the quality of our work.
As part of the assistance in regards to Acts 20/22 Kevane Grant Thornton provides the following services, among others:
- Design and implementation of structure considering all relevant PR, US and International implications: feasibility analysis, forecast evaluation of tax benefits and strategy to achieve requirements
- Creation and choice of entity
- Assistance and representation in obtaining the applicable Tax Exemption Decrees
- Assistance with the Transfer Pricing Studies for US and Latin America purposes
- Assistance in compensation and tax planning
- Preparation of tax returns
- Audit of financial statements
- Outsourcing needs – accounting and payroll matters
Looking for more information on Puerto Rico's tax incentives and doing business in Puerto Rico? Read our 2016 guides:
Webinar discussing Puerto Rico's Act 20/22 Recent Developments
- International Network
- Entity Creation
- Forecast Evaluation of Tax Benefits
- Tax Planning
- Corporate Structuring
- Tax Decree Filing
- Transfer Pricing Study
- Tax Return Filing
San Juan, PR
Great Informational Resource
I've been really impressed with the various informational resources Kevane Grant Thornton points out. Their "tax calendar" linked above is so much more than a calendar, for instance. It's full of lots of useful info for business owners in PR. They also put on webinars for the various tax incentives, and the "tax alerts" and other publications are excellent.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Amazing resource for Act 20/22 information
Amazing resource for Act 20/22 information. Make sure to jump on one of Francisco Luis' webinars, he's the person you're looking for in figuring all this stuff out for starting/relocating your business in Puerto Rico. Thank you!
Act 20/22 Webcast 2/24/16
Thank you very much to all involved in both setting up this presentation and of course delivering it as well. Living in PR since the end of 2014, sometimes I'm not always up to date on the new changes to both Act 20 & Act 22 and it is great to hear it from a trusted source here on the island. It was well done and all of us at my firm appreciate the efforts.